Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim

Today was Kim's birthday and it was a great day just chilling and relaxing. Kim is not like me who wants to be busy on my birthday. She likes to just relax and savor the day whereby I wants all the going out, having lunch and having people around me.

I respect Kim for that and that is probably why we are such a strong couple, being the complete opposite. I am the happy go lucky one and she is the serious, keep everything sane in the relationship one.

The biggest activity of the day was having my mother and sister over for some cake. Apart from that we went to do some shopping and relaxed the rest of the day.

I respect her for enjoying her birthday the way she wants it but told her come next year July I am going to have the biggest party ever for my 40th.

Happy Birthday Kim, I know you had a great day and may there be many more. Thank you for being such a great friend, wife and mother.

Enjoy

3 comments: