Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's an awful session?

Found this article on Team TBB's website and found it very interesting and motivational. It's about the 5th article on the left of their homepage.

With Kona almost here I am now at that stage where I count the session that's remaining. I don't think I'm over trained as I feel really good when I do the training session but getting started is a real challenge.

After I read this article I realized that doing a session and it feels awful is what makes you better. I was amazed to read that Tereza Macel has never missed one session or cut one session short in the last three months. That is now commitment and determination!! Hope she does well in Kona.



http://www.teamtbb.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=695

No comments:

Post a Comment