Monday, February 16, 2009

Some Days

The day started great with a 3.5km swim, but I suppose that is where it ended. Got the news later today that my sister-in-law had a miscarriage. Later I also heard from my mother that my sister is having some personal trouble. With a busy day at work and the sad news I just did not feel like doing my bike workout tonight. Dejone went to a restaurant to do some back up dancing for a girl who participated in a talent sing competition and seeing that I did not feel like working out I joined Kim to watch the kids. This was maybe just the right medicine to take my mind of all these issues. Must say I am feeling much better now. Well I need to get a good night's rest as I am doing Speed running workout early tomorrow.

Today's workout
Swim 1h22 3.5km

No comments:

Post a Comment