Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 Days to GO #686

It is 10 days until Ironman South Africa and the race numbers were also issued today. Yip my race number for the day is 686. Everything is now in its final stage, from the tapering to getting the bike serviced and sorting out all the travel arrangements.

Today was a rest day for me and it felt good. I am just scared of gaining weight on these days with no workouts but my brain keeps telling me to eat. Tomorrow is one of those busy days again with workouts in each sport on the day, including my long bike ride of 3.5 hours . It is going to be a long night. The only advantage is that I only have a 1.5 hour run on Saturday.

Don't know what am I going to do with the rest of the day. For the last few months Saturdays were so busy with my long bike sessions. Think we will make it a family day on Saturday, the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment