Friday, March 13, 2009

Big weekend ahead

This week had its up and downs but somehow it's Friday afternoon and I've done all of my workouts apart from the one swim workout where I got stuck at 50%. This weekend is another big weekend with a 6h45 brick. Tomorrow is also the last of my gym workouts. I've looked at my training schedule and there is only 12 workouts per discipline left before IM.

Next week will be my last week with big mileage and then it's two weeks of taper. The intensity will increase but the volume will come down. The way I feel now, I can't wait for some intensity with less volume. Don't know if I am just tired or perhaps I can't remember but this year I feel more tired than last year. I don't have that "sharp" feeling, and are real tired, hope I'm not over trained.

Last night's workout

Bike( intervals): 1h00, 32 km, 136 bpm ave, 858 kcal

Today's workouts

Swim: 1h25, 3.5km
Run: 40 min, 7.5 km, 129 bpm ave, 525 kcal, 5:20 min/km

No comments:

Post a Comment